PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fresh start

blklover41
04-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Well hello to all i am writing this because after years of denial & thinking i could turn my addiction on/off like a light switch i fell hard & hit Rock Bottom. My week was going fine until i got $400 and then i lost control and for 36 hrs i was on a CRACK BINGE. I wanted to do THE RIGHT THING with the money but son as i touched the money i was like a "KID IN A CANDY STORE". My dad WARNED me and i chose NOT to listen and now here i am BROKE, DEPRESSED and looking for HELP that i seriously need. I am not saying or posting this for sympathy i TRULY NEED HELP and i want to regain my life and be in CONTROL. But after confessiing my sins to the people i love i am looking for TREATMENT CENTERS that can help me on my road to recovery. Today is a NEW day and i wanna get my life back and just LIVE. If anybody can give me a word of encouragement & hope and point me in the right direction please send me a line.

baileyshaw437
10-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Well I think you should try to get work in supermarket or grocery store and at least work for 8 to 9 hours so that you can get paid well and on second hand watch motivation films or clips to get some motivation.

julianw
10-30-2017, 06:45 AM
Oh man that's tough! I don't really have an answer for WHERE to go for treatment but I think you are on the right path. Personally, I think getting out of your home town for a while is smart. That's what I have to do. Hopefully my message here will bump your post but I think you should probably move this post to somewhere more relevant because the watercooler discussion might now get the traffic you need for someone to answer this properly.