Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
30 Day Challenges - Page 84
Page 84 of 84 First ... 3474828384
    Well, I suck!

We had a crazily busy weekend, which still shouldn't be an excuse, but here we are... and this morning, I woke up in plenty of time and sat my booty on the couch watching last night's Walking Dead instead of doing any movement whatsoever. If only watching other people move burned calories for me...

The day isn't over, maybe we will get a walk in tonight. We've really lucked out on this gorgeous fall weather!! If not, I will do SOMETHING tomorrow!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

Ok, I'm being really lazy in the mornings lately... so I'm going to change my challenge from 20 minutes to 10,000 steps throughout the day, which is way more than I'm averaging right now. It's a place to start, anyway! I was doing so great... I had a solid 45 days in, and then I caught a cold and couldn't work out without coughing like crazy, so I took a few rest days, and my few rest days turned into 2 weeks, and now I've lost my mojo. Somewhere in there, our company also "eliminated another position," and so we're down to a measly 4 in this office that used to be 35. It's a little depressing to see. It's not looking extremely long-term here these days, but I've decided I'm here until the end! I know what's coming to me if I stick it out

Anyway... have a great day! I'll check in again today, I pinky promise!!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

I did not work out yesterday, so I am back to day one, and I have' done it yet. Erin, 10k steps is a great daily goal. I suspect you can't get than in without at least walking for twenty minutes. ;-). But If you can, I am ok with that goal.

Day one in the books for me. I walked around the lake and by the end of the night will have 10,000. I'm trying to make that a minimum each day.

Day 2 went well for me. Hit the gym again and did 30 minutes of upper body and 20 minutes on treadmill. Off to the gym early today, going to do the circuit again...need to work off the stress I am feeling due to the election results and my arsehole sister and brother.....GOD!! What a way to start my day....hope it gets better.

Day 3 - just got back from gym. Did 30 minute circuit plus 25 minutes on the treadmill. Go me!! Forgot to stretch however, so going to go do that now before hoping in shower.

Wow. You are doing great. Back to day one today. i got to get some momentum going

Hey Millie - I am trying to get the momentum going. I bowled this morning instead of working out, so I am counting that as exercise - is that o.k? It really does impact my gluteous
    maximus big time - lol....didn't know I had muscles there.

Go Julianna - walking around the lake is something I used to do, should get back into it.

Where are all my workout buddies? I am still exercising daily. Monday thru Friday I am hitting the gym, yesterday I went for a 2 hour walk in one of our beautiful state parks. It was amazing. Beautiful sunny day. I put on my bucket list hit every state park within a 60 mile radius. We have so many and I don't think I have been to half of them. Keep trying ladies. Even running up and down the steps inside your home counts in my book.

I have been TERRIBLE!! Must start again!! Where is everyone???

Page 84 of 84 First ... 3474828384