Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Random Acts of Kindness - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Had a few crappy days last week - nothing major, mostly emotional due to hormones, lol. My boyfriend sent me some gorgeous spring flowers with a note that said, "Just wanted to thank you for everything you do!" I count this as a random act of kindness because it is an unprecedented action for him... not much of a lovy-dovy, show-your-emotions kind of guy. But he has really stepped up and made me glad I stuck it out with him lately!

And then today, I got some happy news just 10 minutes ago. A local women's magazine and a local salon teamed up to do a makeover, you had to explain in 100 words or less why the person you nominated deserved to get the makeover. I nominated my friend Mindy, the same mother that lost her daughter to cancer (and that I nominated for the Christmas Wish program before). They called to let me know they chose Mindy I had actually forgotten that I had entered her, it was a happy surprise!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

Brought sloppy joes in for the office today
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

ARK - Act of Random Kindness.. had this from one of my favorite movies.

bought my niece a pair of leather shoes for her school.

Happiness

I love this post! I brought the homeless shelter in a box full of earplugs, hairdryer, curling iron, soap, shampoo, dental floss, toothpaste, and brushes. Felt great to give! I gave away my smile today to strangers in the store I was shopping at.

Tere, thanks for posting! Love your act of kindness

TY Sober Female!

~No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted~ Aesop

Page 3 of 3 First 123