Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Today starts a new life

Today starts a new life

After being on hydrocodone for 7 years, today is the start of a new life for me. Under a Doctor's supervised care, we are finally breaking my cycle of abusing and use of the garbage in my life. I am praying that I will succeed, and need to succeed for myself and my 6 kids. Because of my life style, we are trying out patient therapy 1st. Then if needed we will move into a rehab center. I have been rehabbing animals for 6 years now, its time to fix me. My spouse is of support for various reasons, but i do have a few close friends here that will do what needs to be done to help me succeed. My journey has started, I expect a rough road ahead, but some of the best roads are those less traveled!

Unhappy I'm with you

The hydroe;s have over taken my entire life and i am so tired of chasing them, the worry, the pain, the everything! My actual entire life has seemingly evalved around them suddenly especially over the past 8 months once my mother passed! I am needing help to overcome this, what is your doctor doing for you? How are you doing? How do you feel???

It should be inspiring and reassuring to all. Congratulations on your recovery & best of luck to you and your family. I'm sure it wasn't an easy road, but am glad that you've found a place in life where you are TRULY happy. God Bless...

Today i go to court to turn in paper work for child support, hopefully that starts soon. Dunno how that will go down since im in Maryland and he is in North Carolina. I know they need all his bills, income, etc. So i guess i'll find out here in a few hours.

I also have my first counseling session today. I am looking forward to picking up the pieces and beginning the journey to feeling better.

today i start a new life. before im a single parent drug addiction because of my of past stories life but I realized that if i will continue a being drug addict my life is become a miserable. i'l start my new journey in life with my daughter and families i know there is God for us to guide , and i know this is not the end of my life.