Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Meditation, yoga, stress relief techniques

Question Meditation, yoga, stress relief techniques

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has successfuly incorporated meditation and or yoga into their recovery program. I attend AA but I want to do more than just "talk" about my alcoholism. Thanks You can also respond to rexsander@gmail.com

Rex, you might take a look at the main "how to stop drinking" thread in the "drinking problems and alcoholism" section. nitsirk, who is also new, is doing a lot with meditation and has provided some links. Welcome to the forum, I read your intro on the Getting Started thread. I wish you the best as you join us on the sober train!

Quote Originally Posted by careol View Post
    Rex, you might take a look at the main "how to stop drinking" thread in the "drinking problems and alcoholism" section. nitsirk, who is also new, is doing a lot with meditation and has provided some links. Welcome to the forum, I read your intro on the Getting Started thread. I wish you the best as you join us on the Gynectrol https://www.tenderbuttons.com/gynectrol-review-results sober train!
    Hi Rex I have recently started doing Yoga locally and I am the only guy there. I was really bad to start but if you find a hot vinyasa yoga place then it feels great to sweat out all the toxins.
    Last edited by Moses; 09-05-2017 at 02:48 AM.

If you want to get rid of bad habits you must start with yoga. Because all these habits are not in your body, they are in your mind. And yoga helps you to understand your mind and to control it
    Hello to everybody on this site!