Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Tired

Thread: Tired

Tired

I'm writing this letter to say goodbye to my addiction there is no more room for you in my life you killed my father and you are ruining my marriage you keep me depressed you make me think it will be alright no one.will no.I will no longer lie for you I know and I don't like it you are cunning and you make people think that I'm not worthy oh but I am I'm giving up drinking and there is no room for you in my life we have had this.sick love affair since I was nine I'm telling you goodbye you no longer have control of my life I started out with weed then drinking then my first. Husband introduced me to.crack now ive started sniffing cocaine I hate.it it fucks with my.voice my nose I absolutley hate. And its ruining my marriage the mixture of alcohol and cocaine is a temporary good feeling I know God forgives me I just have to forgive myself Im going to start attending meetings and see a therapist and I'm open to suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    I'm writing this letter to say goodbye to my addiction there is no more room for you in my life you killed my father and you are ruining my marriage you keep me depressed you make me think it will be alright no one.will no.I will no longer lie for you I know and I don't like it you are cunning and you make people think that I'm not worthy oh but I am I'm giving up drinking and there is no room for you in my life we have had this.sick love affair since I was nine I'm telling you goodbye you no longer have control of my life I started out with weed then drinking then my first. Husband introduced me to.crack now ive started sniffing cocaine I hate.it it fucks with my.voice my nose I absolutley hate. And its ruining my marriage the mixture of alcohol and cocaine is a temporary good feeling I know God forgives me I just have to forgive myself Im going to start attending meetings and see a therapist and I'm open to suggestions

hi !i think your making decision is good and better for you. just start a new life.