Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Ritalin and alcohol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pooft1984 View Post
    How are you doing now?
    Not so good... Its just so hard on my own... I can't do it... If I could just drink without getting the urge to snort Ritalin! I mean the high of Ritalin is great but it only lasts 30 minutes and the crash is horrible!!! I get so depress!!! What I'm doing is not asking my therapist for a prescription anymore. However my son has ADHD so on the weekends I take some of his. At least I'm not binging anymore @ work...
    Last edited by Alb; 03-17-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: add

alcohol and ritalin (methylphenidate) produces ethylphenidate which is a uncontrolled research chemical.

I do not like the “do it yourself” approach that people take a lot of the time. You have to remember that a lot of us might need a little help to get our lives back on track. Without it, it might be more difficult than most people realize. The combination you are taking is quite dangerous as well – I would recommend professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rild1970 View Post
    I do not like the “do it yourself” approach that people take a lot of the time. You have to remember that a lot of us might need a little help to get our lives back on track. Without it, it might be more difficult than most people realize. The combination you are taking is quite dangerous as well – I would recommend professional help.
    I don't like it either. But, small town... people talk

Just noticed that over 6,000 persons have read this tread. If you want some good advice or are looking for help, I have the best advice for you: Don't be a wimp like me; just say no and slap everyone that gets in your way. First you will be drug free and second people will respect you and quit running over you.

Hi alb. I'm just reading your post, im glad to hear that you are ok now. you made a good choice in your life to stop using being an alcoholic addiction.

Page 2 of 2 First 12