Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Fitness--Health--Diet - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Final short run tonight.. Looking forward to this.. I am realizing how much better my focus is without alcohol to f#%k it up..

Patrick, I appreciate the advice..

Chad
    “Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome”

Good luck Chad - you crazy runnin guy you !

Thanks! Jen..

Good luck hon. Lots of green gunk to power you on...

Had a great time and did better than I hoped.. My goal was to do it in under 2hrs. I beat that by a long ways.. My time was 1hr. 39 minutes.. A pace of 7:36 per mile..
    Two years ago about this time was the worst my drinking ever got and hopefully ever will.. It's hard to believe that I would 2 yrs. later run a half marathon and finish 325 out of 10345!
    Thanks to all for support and kind words..

Chad

Woohoo Chad!! Congrats on your triumphs!!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

I think I'm getting things wrong here if I get excited that giving blood may assist with weightloss...

I heard an interesting debate on the radio about when is the best time if day to exercise.
    According to your body clock, it's best to do it around 6 in evening... That's when you'll perform best. Most people make the mistake of doing it first thing which can shock your body.
    It also suggested that this was probably why the most common time for heart attacks is around 8 in the morning as waking up is quite stressful for your body without subjecting it to exercise...
    I'm sure I've over simplified a very complicated argument and will get corrected but I thought it was interesting. If I'd have been asked when I thought would be the healthiest time to exercise I'd have probably said first thing...

Positives at the moment for me
    - large norks and running are difficult bedfellows unless you have a bloody good bra. I've just invested in one and its sooooooo much better. No pain now.
    - I wasn't getting on with planking but hula hooping is going well.. Much more fun.. Enough said.

Negatives
    - home from work, followed by an hour of exercise every night does lead to eating later which isn't ideal... I can't see an easy solution to this though.
    - diet coke consumption. Enough said.

You are not alone on this one, AF.. I have said on here before that I just don't feel I get as much out of an early morning run as a later one.. I usually do my Sunday long run early but I am 1 to 2 minutes per mile slower on a long run.. During the week I am out running in the early evening and it feels great.. I think you are correct..
    Now my small norks don't care whether I run early or late..;-)

Chad

So, anyone else's company taking part in this 'global corporate challenge' to see which companies of the world are taking the most steps every day?
    Everyone wears a pedometer....

If one more person asks me how many freaking steps I've done so far today I'm going to shove their pedometer so far up their arse they won't find it.

Challenge that.
    Last edited by Average female; 05-29-2014 at 08:36 AM.

I have started training for next half marathon.. It will be in Oct.. I'm not sure if I want to do that distance again, after this one.? My last time was 99 minutes I hope to do it in 90.. I think after that I may try a full marathon? Not sure though? It is a huge time commitment.. Janny, Kip, camas, any advice???

Chad

Our newest member, Davidkin, has never posted but has this website as his signature..

http://coconutoilbenefits.uk.com/coc...r-weight-loss/

I usually delete such things but this info is important and hope that everyone will read and realize how the 'low fat' high sugar diets of today are what's making people obese, not healthy complex fats like what's in coconut oil..

Chad

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112