Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Computer and Internet Addiction

Computer and Internet Addiction

Hi guys,
    I would like to see your opinions about the computer and Internet addictions. Do you find it really serious, what methods may be used to treat it?

Very challenging, especially now that the Internet has become so ‘necessary’ for your daily life. How many tickets and whatnot can you ONLY get online now? That is like saying that someone is an alcoholic HAS to walk through a bar (or worse yet, have a sip) before being able to do something.

Hi Natasha,
    I agree with Rild1970, that it is very challenging. I had problem with my own kid who spent too much time on his computer. I talked to him a lot about it, but I know, that sometimes it is hard to focus on work, when there are also games and internet on the computer. I used the same method, that is used at my workplace. Thanks to parental control program I limited access to some websites and games. I also specified how much time my son can spend on playing. I use PcWebControl http://www.pcwebcontrol.com/ now, but there are also other programs like NetNanny or K9. Sometimes addicted person, somewhere deep insinde, knows that it is good to draw a line.
    Last edited by ParthaPari; 11-04-2014 at 03:14 AM.

If you want to know all the latest deals and discounts of Black Friday, you can conveniently get to know about it, as Amazon Customer Service: https://amazon-customer-service.co/ update all the deals and discount of Black Friday,

If you want to improve your academic writing skills. Walden writing center.ml is right platform as a source for academic inspiration and consultancy.

In hurry to get some food, SpeedeeGo online food ordering system can solve your problem. By using it you can view different menus and prices simply and conveniently, this provide you much more time to decide what would you like to order rather than feeling under pressure over the phone and making a hasty decision.