Thread: New Guy

New Guy

Hello Everyone

I am new here.

and I know how everyone feels. Helping a loved one struggling with alcoholism is tasking.

Hi Anthony, welcome to SR forum.

Yeah, helping a love one struggling with alcoholism is tasking, it takes a lot of patience and effort. Just like what my cousin is experiencing right now, her brother is alcoholic, he's only 19 years old but he's already a heavy drinker. It all started when they lost their mom in a tragic car accident, after that, he never wanted to go to school, he only locked himself in his room and drink all alone. My cousin is also suffering from their lost, but she needs to be strong for her brother. She already tried to talk to him (many times) to stop drinking, but he’s just ignoring her, he really don’t listen. So my cousin decide to get help to some rehab center, she asked me to help her search a rehab center through internet. As of now, we already found a few good rehab centers (such as this Drug Treatment Help Center). Hopefully, one of this rehab (that we have listed) would help him to recover and bring back his sober life.

Welcome to Spiritualriver Anthony!