Story of my life - how I recovered from depression and addiction.

It took almost 8 years for me to recover from a broken relationship. I had a terrible time when my girlfriend left me saying she don’t love me anymore. Things made worse when I knew that she was cheating on me during the last days of our relationship. I got addicted to alcohol and suffered from depression for many years. I lost many friends and I lost good relations with almost everyone except a couple of really good friends and my parents. They tried a lot to help me, but it all went without any results. About 4 years back, they could somehow convince me to seek treatment from any drug rehab center. They visited a lot of rehab centers in the state, asked their friends and I can’t even start to thank for everything those good souls did to help me survive. They found me a good center in California, where I was given the best possible treatment. Now I am a new person who doesn’t worry about the past, don’t drink alcohol anymore. I want to live a good life for myself, my friends and family.
    Last edited by Chad; 06-02-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Keeping you in my Prayers & thoughts. I know the feeling & i am also looking for help with my Drug Addiction.