Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
I am grateful for. . .

I am grateful for. . .

Today I am grateful for all my friends on the spiritual river!

2. 04-14-2016

Hi Kimber, I saw your earlier post - sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I know you poured your heart out and then edited it, as you often do. Thanks for sharing with us.

It sounds like there are amazing things going on in your life right now, really hard but amazing. I hope you get the help and support you deserve!!!! When you're ready please let us know how it's going.

I wish I'd seen it before you edited it, Kimber! <3
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

5. 04-19-2016

Dearest Serenity,
    So good to hear from you. I miss you and selfishly wish we heard more regularly from you. Maybe to dispense some personal wisdom, but nothing that would make you feel vulnerable and exposed. You do deserve happiness and I believe you are on the road to attaining it by living sober and by living freely. Thank you for sharing with us. I've always known and shared with you that you're a gifted writer. Maybe you have a novel within you or a nonfiction story? Don't be a stranger Best wishes, Julie

Kimber, I'm so proud of you..:-) You are truly a treasure and many people look up to you for what you've gone through and how you have persevered.. Please, don't be ashamed, being ashamed is destructive and demeaning.. The story you've told on here, over the years, is sometimes sad, a little scary, and I worry for you in those moments but it's definitely very uplifting.. I think your story is a story of hope, anyone who drank like you did, and can be sober almost four years, gives hope to all those out there contemplating stopping.. You've proven it can be done.. It can be done.. I do wish your story was still posted here, but I also understand why it's not..

Chad
    “Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome”

^^Agree with both of them... I have this quote hanging on my desk... "There is no shame in confessing being wrong. The shame is in continuing it." You're an awesome person, you're extremely caring, and you deserve peace! But I love hearing from you, too. That said... I understand withdrawing from posting regularly and just reading daily! Just know that your shares are appreciated and you're loved

Hi Erin!!!

Chad
    “Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome”

10. 04-20-2016

Hi Chad!!!

Love back at ya, Kimber!!

12. 04-26-2016

13. 04-28-2016

14. 05-10-2016

15. 05-13-2016

Today I am grateful for my freedom in this world. I am truly free to make healthy choices and lead a good , productive life. I am grateful that I was arrested on my 41st birthday to take me away from alcohol permanently! Tere

17. 05-14-2016

18. 11-14-2016

What a beautiful moment. Thank you for sharing this with us Kimber. I will keep this in the back of my mind today and hopefully in the days to come, "Sow love and be grateful." It's much easier than nastiness and spreads.

20. 11-14-2016

Oh how I've missed your words. Wow, you can write. Incredible story. Thanks for sharing.

I love your words Kimber! They uplift my spirit and it's a craving in itself! Being open is so much easier now that I am not drinking. I have always felt like the oddball out when I was younger and could tune into things unseen.
    I am grateful today and will cherish all our gifts seen and unseen!
    TERE

23. 11-15-2016

Kimber I am also proud of you because by reading your post, I think I have a lot to thank God because you have been through many rough times and in this all situation you still came back strong and I hope that you stay strong in all your life.