Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 111
Looking for a fresh start

Looking for a fresh start

Well hello to all i am writing this because after years of denial & thinking i could turn my addiction on/off like a light switch i fell hard & hit Rock Bottom. My week was going fine until i got $400 and then i lost control and for 36 hrs i was on a CRACK BINGE. I wanted to do THE RIGHT THING with the money but son as i touched the money i was like a "KID IN A CANDY STORE". My dad WARNED me and i chose NOT to listen and now here i am BROKE, DEPRESSED and looking for HELP that i seriously need. I am not saying or posting this for sympathy i TRULY NEED HELP and i want to regain my life and be in CONTROL. But after confessiing my sins to the people i love i am looking for TREATMENT CENTERS that can help me on my road to recovery. Today is a NEW day and i wanna get my life back and just LIVE. If anybody can give me a word of encouragement & hope and point me in the right direction please send me a line.

Well I think you should try to get work in supermarket or grocery store and at least work for 8 to 9 hours so that you can get paid well and on second hand watch motivation films or clips to get some motivation.

Oh man that's tough! I don't really have an answer for WHERE to go for treatment but I think you are on the right path. Personally, I think getting out of your home town for a while is smart. That's what I have to do. Hopefully my message here will bump your post but I think you should probably move this post to somewhere more relevant because the watercooler discussion might now get the traffic you need for someone to answer this properly.
    Ibogaine treatment changed my life. Before that, I was a massive heroin addict. Now I am free.